Best Products to Import from China – Guidance
Interested to learn how you can you import products from China? With our complete guidance, you can learn what best products to import from China!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how you can find products that can be imported from China and what are the best selling imports from China. The first thing you need to know is that you have made the right decision with importing products from China because you are looking to source products at a much cheaper price than usually. In order to this whole process goes successfully you need to keep in mind few things and the most important one is to not being scammed by an online seller.
Is Importing from China Profitable
Without a doubt, you can get the cheapest and best products to import from China. Wholesale retailers and distributors know this for a fact. China is well-known in the world as the global factory for all sorts of different products: from household devices and appliances to clothes, electronic products, fashion accessories, tools, toys and more. If you are able to source out your merchandise from a reliable and trustworthy Chinese supplier, you will definitely have very cheap products that you can later sell for huge profit.
For most retailers and business owners, the main issue is finding a trustworthy Chinese wholesale supplier. Luckily for you, the internet and the globalization now make it simpler to find a reliable supplier from China. You need to make a decision whether you want to work with a drop shipper or directly with a China wholesale supplier. If you order from a wholesale supplier you will be importing products so there are important documents that have to be gathered and customs fees to be paid. Also, there will be a minimum order required. The only advantage here is that you will be able to get the products at very low prices. Considering this advantage you will be able to acquire higher profits. Keep in mind to ensure all importation duties and documents are in order.
In some situations, a drop shipper can be a better option. This is because you will not have to deal with a lot of various suppliers. Other than this there is no minimum order required. In this case, the price will be higher but you will not have to deal with shipping and packaging. You can simply cater to users all around the globe.
In order to make sure that everything is in order with your investment, always use the safest payment method PayPal (if you have PayPal account of course, if not you can choose another method). This is also another way of ensuring that the supplier is reliable because they will accept or insist on a secure payment method. Other than this advantage, PayPal can also play the role of a mediator if you have some kind of complaint like for example the products were newer received or the products that you have received are not as described.
How to Import Products from China – 5 Tips
- Pay Attention to their Products – If the Chinese wholesale site that you are considering sells any fraudulent items like branded electronics or designer clothing stay away. If the website sells high quality unbranded or unmarked merchandise that will be simple and easy to resell you probably need to consider to start a business cooperation.
- Check their Ratings on Google Page Rank and Alexa.com – These sites provide rating according to the popularity of a given site. The rule is the more popular one Chinese wholesale website is the more possible is to be a legit one.
- Evaluate Their Domain Name – Check the Chinese website’s domain name and if it includes a branded product name for example Samsung10.com then the chances are high that this website is not legitimate. Stay away from these types of wholesale websites.
- Is their Contact Information Readily Available – It is no guarantee of reliability of you find ready contact information but still, the lack of it almost points to a deficit or reliability and credibility. Make sure not to do a business with Chinese wholesale websites without a listed phone number or physical address.
- Be careful how you pay – When it comes to best products to import from China, as we mentioned before, PayPal and credit cards are usually the safest way to make transactions online. Still, most Chinese wholesalers do not accept these payment methods on a regular basis. For some of them, a normal form of payment is the wire transfer. Although this type of payment is never completely safe, you have the advantage of saving yourself some of the associated risks by ensuring that your payment is being sent directly to the Company account and not some personal account.
Best Products to Import from China
Among the best things to import from China are fashion and beauty products, electronics and jewelry.
For the fashion and beauty products, China has a huge variety of cosmetics and stylish accouterments. But when it comes to cosmetics, make sure to remember that it is always better to buy from a credible seller. You surely don’t want to buy products with doubtful ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
When it comes to electronics we can all agree that everyone enjoys these days in gadgets. On the Chinese wholesale websites, you can find the latest electronic devices and the most passive individual gadgets. Cheap electronics can be definitely found in China but you need to always check if your purchase and the type of electronics can be used in your own country.
China is also known for cheap jewelry. Regardless of the type of jewelry, you need to import, you can find it on the Chinese wholesale websites at much cheaper price than any other place.
In conclusion, we must say that there are many cheap products to import from china, however, you need to be familiar with few important information before you decide to import something. China importing is an amazing business opportunity and it is definitely worth considering it. We hope that now you feel more confident and you know the best products to import from China.