Planning to purchase a product on Aliexpress using your PayPal? Read all about Aliexpress PayPal and find out the important information you need to know!
How you can Purchase Products on Aliexpress
Aliexpress offers various payment methods for example: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Western Union, WebMoney, Qiwi Wallet and etc. At the beginning, Aliexpress allowed its buyers to purchase products using PayPal. But because of the high commissions set by PayPal you can no longer use this as a payment method.
Because of this situation, Aliexpress has created its own payment method known as AliPay. It is very similar to PayPal. You can make a payment (AliPay) using your credit or debit card. Aliexpress in this situation act as a mediator between you as a seller and the buyer. Once you confirmed that you have received the product you have ordered, Aliexpress transfers the money to the seller.
Aliexpress PayPal – Important Information You Need to Know
We’ve concluded that Aliexpress allowed its buyers to make credit card payments with using PayPal but only few years ago. Now, this way of payment is transformed into AliPay. Aliexpress knows how important is PayPal to online buyers from all around the world and that is why they try to renew their collaboration.
If you as a buyer are interested to pay with PayPal, than there is one option. You can communicate with the seller and ask whether he or she has a PayPal account. If the seller has private PayPal account it can simply send you an invoice with the price and product description. If you pay this invoice you are still under buyers’ protection (in case if there are issues with the product you have ordered).
Here are few tips that can help you when purchasing product on Aliexpress:
- Look for the product you intend to buy and make sure to select a reliable seller. You can do this by checking the seller’s feedbacks and reviews from previous buyers. You can communicate with the seller directly.
- Select the product you intend to buy and choose the features (quantity, color and etc.) When you are done, click “Buy Now”
- The next step is adding your shipping address correctly and carefully.
- You can write a special note to the seller if you want, related to your product. When you are finished, click “Place Order”
- Payment is the next step. As you will see, there is no PayPal on the list of available payment methods. Close the page and go directly to Aliexpress PayPal – My Order Page. Here you will see you your order. If you want to see the status of the order click “View Detail.
- You can log in to your private PayPal account and pay for your order. You can send the payment directly to the seller’s mail. Remember to add:
- No Shipping
- Write your Aliexpress Order Number in the Subject field
- Add short description that you have paid for the order and you will provide the seller with shipping information through Aliexpress
- When you will send the mail, please make a screenshot of the payment and add these information to your Aliexpress order.
- After some time the seller will contact you and he or she will prepare your order for shipment and give you a tracking information as well.