What’s the best 3D printer you can possibly buy? Find out the best 3D printing models by 3D printers!
If you are looking to buy 3D printer you surely are wondering what the best one on the market is. Luckily for you, we are going to inform you about the top 5 3D printing models and you can choose the one that suits you the best.
3D printers today make up one of the most interesting areas of the present technology landscape. As the technology evolve every new day, new models arrive every few months. The newest 3D printing models are printing things faster, they cost less and they produce larger things than ever before. As you probably heard, today with the 3D printing architectural models it is possible to print a whole house.
In order to decide which 3D printer is right for you, there are few things to keep in mind.
What to Look for in a 3D Printer:
- Printer type: SLA printers use an ultraviolet laser to harden the resin, concentrating on forming a solid model. The FFM printers operate by melting a plastic filament in order to form a model.
- Printing materials: Regardless of the type of printer you are going to select, make sure to keep in mind the type of material it uses to print.
- Print volume: All 3D printers have limits and that limit is according to the size of the print bed and how quick the printer can move the print head.
- Print quality and speed: You should look for a 3-4 inch type that commonly take from 6 to 12 hours to print, according to the print quality you choose.
3D Printing Models – Top 5
1. The Makergear M2 – This 3D printer is a reliable and well-designed printer. It is built on a hard steel framework and this detail gives it powerful structure. The M2 printer is equipped with a fiery platform for utilizing ABS or PLA filaments. The filaments are within 203 – 254 – 203 mm build volume. Without a doubt, this printer is one of the best on the market and it is ideal for someone with minimal printing experience.
2. LulsBot TAZ 5 – This 3D printing model is one of the largest of any 3D printing models. Well-designed with a metal frame and build volume: 298 – 275 – 250. With this model comes a built-in heated bed, options for customization and a convertible extruder system. This model is ideal for users who want more than a plug and play experience.
3. DeltaWASP - The one thing that separates this model from the others is that uses delta style robot system. The mix of flexibility and usability to experiment with latest and new materials is definitely one of the selling points of this model. The DeltaWASP is easy to use and provides many functionalities that experts are going to find very useful. This model is recommended for professionals and designers.
4. FlashForge Creator Pro – Top characteristics for this model are metal build plate, upgraded platform leveling system, and guide rod. All of these characteristics help with durability and stabilization. The creator pro is recommended for all those who are not afraid to tinker.
5. Ultimaker – This is one of the most desired 3D printing models because of its printing abilities and price. This model is able to print at an accuracy of 20 microns. So, if you need a robust printer to experience the world of 3D printing, this is the perfect model for that.