What are Chinese dashcams used for? Well, a dashcam is a camera that records everything that is going on in front and behind of the car. In other words, a dashcam can be the ultimate proof if any collision happens or a great accessory to have to prevent possible accidents. Chinese dashcams have saved a lot of lives and have been used as remarkable evidence in many collisions.
Today we will be talking about the 5 most affordable front Chinese dashcams under $50. A front dashcam can be easily mounted to the windscreen and records the road in front of the car, and is usually valued between $200 and $500. However, the Chinese marketplace for high quality dashcams is vast - which is why we are bringing you the 5 best front car cameras for 2015 and 2016.
The Best Chinese Dashcams Under $50
1. Novatek Mini Car DVR Camera GT300 Dashcam ($40) - This handy camera features a 16:9 image in Full HD (1080p) and comes with a special night G-sensor for extended vision. The Novatek Chinese dashcam comes with a small screen for previewing, and when speaking of the accessories - a special windshield mount and a USB + AC charging cables. It is small, compact, easy to mount and amazingly effective - a true top selling Chinese dashcam at its finest.
2. Novatek GS8000L Full HD Dash Cam ($21) - This Novatek model is for the ones with tighter budgets - but still doesn't fail to amaze us with its features. A steady full HD image plus a windshield mount and charger is what you should expect when ordering this amazingly cheap Chinese dashcam - and preparing it for the road.
3. Mini Car DVR GT300 Dashcam ($13) - If you thought you could not get a dashcam under $15, you are wrong. This Chinese dashcam comes with a full HD picture powered by the digital camcorder and is ideal for filming the road. With 30 frames per second and a 1920x1080 resolution, you can also use it as your finest motion detector or a cycle recording camera.
4. Car Camera Dashcam With Rear 2 Vehicle View ($39,99) - If you want a dash cam that you can easily rotate down and up - plus a wide angle image that supports up to 30 frames per second, then this camera can be the best choice. It is also equipped with an LCD screen, a high-capacity micro TF card and features like GPS scanning and positioning, automatic turning on and recording when the vehicle starts and extended language support.
5. 2.7" Full HD Camera Recorder ($19.85) - This dash cam is ideal for your front windshield, comes in three colors to choose from (black, silver and yellow) and features a 170 wide angle stable full HD shooting and an automatic powering on and off as some of the best features. The package comes with a USB cable and a car charger - at a low price for a top quality Chinese dashcam.
We hope we helped you make a solid decision and purchase your first or next front car dash cam. If you have a bigger budget for a dashcam, wait for our high quality dashcam picks to come next week!