Yes, I have an idea how fascinating the word “Discount” sounds to the buyer. Coupons can be actually of great use when you have to make a bill payment of a sizeable amount. Besides, this Aliexpress also provides numerous Mega Shopping Sales throughout the year. But this article would rather focus how AliExpress Coupons offer you a great chance to get a rebate on certain items, applying no complex procedures for its buyers, but the article will cover these rules a bit later. First, I would like to begin by telling you that there are two types of coupons:
- Aliexpress Coupon
- Seller Coupon
What is the difference between these coupons?
- AliExpress Coupons are given out by AliExpress.com merchandizing platform and a buyer, perhaps use these coupons freely to buy any products on the site.
- Seller Coupons are given out by the sellers and a buyer, perhaps use these coupons freely to buy any products in the seller’s store.
There is another difference between these coupons is in the process of returning the products to the seller. If a buyer uses AliExpress Coupon and then requests a partial reimbursement for the products, the voucher/code of the coupon will not be reimbursed to the buyer. If a buyer demands a full reimbursement for the products, the coupon will be given back in this case (code of the voucher will not be repaid).
If a buyer uses Seller Coupon and request a partial or a complete refund, neither the voucher nor the coupon code will be reimbursed to the buyer.
Now I’ll tell briefly about how to use coupons in a great way:
- Check whether you have the current coupons.
After logging in to AliExpress.com using your login and password and click My Coupons tab.
- Here we see the separation of the coupons for two types described above. Let’s consider the status of your coupons.
- All Coupons — all your coupons
- Valid — Your currently valid coupons
- Inactive — coupons used in your orders, but with unfinished funds transactions
- Used — used and no longer valid coupons
- Expired — expired coupons, not available any more
Next, we consider coupons in more detail.
2. Select the item and check if you have an option to use the coupon.
Once you have finished searching the exact product of your choice, click Buy Now or add to cart. You will then be taken to the order confirmation page where you will confirm your order and use the coupon. There is an example below:
The coupon characteristics are mentioned next to the coupons:
Valid Time — coupon end date
Restrictions — directions for using coupons
Application — applicability of the coupon (in this screenshot – Valid on AliExpress products)
Coupon Name – your coupon name
Coupon Status – your coupon status (in the screenshot – Expired)