Is LightInTheBox shipping to USA? What shipping methods it offers to its customers? Find out all the important information!
Quick Introduction to LightInTheBox
LightInTheBox as your one-stop online retailer provides items directly to consumers around the globe. This Company is founded in 2007, together with its partner website MiniInTheBox.
LightInTheBox is one of the most popular Chinese websites for shopping today because it provides a convenient way to shop for a huge selection of products at discounted prices. From wedding dresses, event dresses and special occasion dresses, to phones and electronics, home and garden products, shoes and bags, cool gadgets, phone accessories, and much more is available on the website.
The process of ordering a product is extremely easy. Create an account, find the product you need using the categories on the left side of the website or the search box. Once you found it, add it to your cart or buy it now. Select LightInTheBox shipping and payment method and your order will be ready to be processed and then shipped directly to you.
All about LightInTheBox Shipping - LightInTheBox Shipping Methods
LightInTheBox is known for offering free of charge shipping. However, there are situations where you need to pay an additional shipping cost.
- LightInTheBox Shipping Methods
LightInTheBox offers 5 shipping methods:
- Global Postal Service (No Tracking Option) – The delivery time using this shipping option is between 10 and 20 business days. It is suitable for small packages because it comes with no minimal charge per package. This shipping method is usually free.
- Global Postal Service (With Tracking Option) – The delivery time using this shipping method is between 10 and 18 business days. The fee you need to pay for using this shipping option typically ranges between $1 and $3.
- Global Postal Expedited – The delivery time using this method is between 5 and 8 business days. It is commonly provided by EMS or other specialized global couriers.
- Global Express Expedited – The delivery time using this shipping method is between 3 and 4 business days. The package is carried by the global e-commerce shipping companies: UPS, DHL, FedEx, and TNT. This method is highly recommended for the best shopping experience. The minimal charge is from $10 to $15.
- Local Standard Shipping – LightInTheBox has warehouses in Europe and North America. Whenever these warehouses are used it is displayed as Local Standard Shipping. The delivery time is between 3 and 5 business days.
- Is LightInTheBox Shipping to USA
If you are wondering is LightInTheBox Shipping to USA, You should know that it definitely ships. As a matter of fact, it ships to more than 200 countries and regions around the world and USA is one of them. It has a warehouse in North America, but unfortunately, they don’t carry all the products LightInTheBox has. If the product can be shipped from the North America warehouse it will have an information above the “Add to Cart” button.
If you are looking for a website with a large selection of products, affordable prices, and free shipping, you can’t allow yourself to avoid LightInTheBox. It provides excellent shopping experience, several LightInTheBox shipping options and it ships to the USA! Enjoy shopping!