Motorola comes again with a bang to the market, with a new amazing Smartphone Moto G5 .lunched on February 2017. The phone run on android 7.0, powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which is the fastest processor on the market. In addition to it has a powerful battery that retains power over the long period of time. The phone allow Variety of sensors that include an Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. What about the cost? , very well, the phone is relatively cheap and readily irrespective of your wallet.
Moto G5 has an 2 GB Ram and 16GB internal storage .if this is too little for the user, don’t worry .internal storage can be expanded up to 128 via a miscroSD card.As said, by the phone is powered .4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor hence for sure the phone is relatively fast. Have a test , and with no doubt will have no regrets.
The phone has a dimension of 144.30height x 73.00width x 9.50thickness .Moto G5 weights 145.00 grams hence lighter and portable. Moto 5G is available in attractive Lunar Grey, Fine Gold that give the phone a hot looks .
Screen / Display
Moto G5 has 5-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch thus , gives Full HD display . In addition to, the phone has Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Display protector, hence keeps scratches away leaving the phone pretty and irresistible.
Phone Battery Life
The phone comes with 2800mAh fast charging Li-Ion removable battery which can store charge to more than 12hours talk time. Charging is made super fast with Turbocharger as well as other 2.1 Amp Charger.
For those who find multimedia as king when selecting a phone, this phone is best for you.As noted Nokia 3 supports variety of multimedia that includes Music Player features (mp3), video player (mp4).video recorder 3.5mm Jack, loudspeaker, youtube player .with a clear sound that is both entertaining and relaxing.
Moto G5 parks 13 MP rear Camera and 5MP Front camera .in addition to it may include LED flash in front shooter camera for excellent and inviting selfies .this phone camera has improved software for fast video stabilization and image capture .for sure if you fun of photo and selfie shooting you have a reason to smile.
As said by technologist the best phone, the better communication. Moto G5 is dual SIM , GSM and GSM Smartphone . It accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. As far as Connectivity is concern, the phone support Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G/ LTE. Hence you can clear observe the phone has a fast network connectivity.
Moto G5 Pros & Cons
Moto G5 Pros
- Internal memory of 16GB with Expandable storage up to 128 GB and RAM that can be expanded to 2 GB
- The phone has 5.0 inch HD Display with 1080×1920 pixels Resolution and a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protector that keeps scratches away.
- The phone camera of 13 MP Rear and 5 MP Front camera with excellent LCD front flash , excellent selfies. This camera includes enhanced software for fast image capture and video stabilization
- It has fast Processor of Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 430 , octa-core SoC clocked at 1.4GHz, Adreno 505 GPU
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh Battery that it’s Charging is super fast
- Support 4G LTE
- Get regular Android OS updates.
- Enabled Sensors Like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope , Accelerometer.
Moto G5 Cons
- Small screen display size of 5 inch
Moto G5 in a nutshell
Processor: 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
Memory: 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM
Operating System: Android v 7.0 Nougat
Battery Capacity: 2800 mAh battery
Screen Size: 5.0 inches
Camera: 13MP rear and 5 MP front
Type: 3G / 4G dual-sim Phone.
Approximate Price: EUR 199