On March 29th this year, Samsung will launch their samsung galaxy s8 and galaxy S8 plus. The announcement to release this prospective next generation gadget follows the company’s apology after the production of the fire-prone galaxy note 7.Last year, Samsung recalled 3 million Galaxy Note phones after the alarm questioning the safety of those phones went off. The Korean company has been a favorite company to many phone buyers.However, following that “fire-explosive gadgets” incident of Note 7, the reputation of the company has greatly depreciated. I am pretty sure that the company now seeks to regain the trust of its buyers in the new release anticipated on March
Even though the features of the gadget are not officially released, there has been an irrefutable anxiety that has swept throughout the internet on what the phone will look like, how it will behave and even the pricing on different regions. Some of the rumor seems quite genuine, while some seem questionable. In this edition, I researched and summed up possible features and possible expectations about the galaxy S8. The questions addressed below, are mostly speculative and will be updated upon official release.
What will you expect in samsung galaxy s8?
Since samsung salaxy s8 is yet to get through to the market, none of the specs specified below are confirmed. However, most of the listed features below are well researched and seem ultimately quite legitimate.
Here is what Galaxy S8 is likely to add to your Smartphone experience:
Display: 5.6 inches (rounded corners) /5.8 inches full rectangle + Super AMOLED Display
Camera: 12MP (rear) and 8MP (Front)
Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB external
Operating System: Android OS 7.1
Biometric identification: iris scanner& fingerprint reader
Others: wireless charging, dust and water resistant, Samsung pay, earphones by AKG, water and dust resistant
Now, let’s face it. Samsung is truly a bigwig in phone manufacturing. Nearly all their products have been topping the list of quality in the past. I mean, even before Galaxy Note 7 (the faulty release)was out, most reviewers were anticipating a masterpiece. In the past, it may have made giant profits from the sale of its gadgets worldwide. However, the $5B spent by the company to rectify the negative popularity acquired by the company following the release of Galaxy Note 7 is not just a number but a value of monetary loss. Besides, the company still has lawsuits in various nations over the same issue. As such, it could be critical to evaluate how the launch of Samsung Galaxy S8 will work to rebuild trust with its customers. This comeback is also critical to revive the competitiveness if this mega company.
What We Know For Sure is that…
1. Galaxy S8 will be out this month. Come 29th of this month (March 29th 2017) Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 plus will be held up for grabs in New Yolk City.
2. Owing to the ugly Galaxy Note 7 experience, Samsung galaxy S8’s battery will be tested with the revised eight-point battery testing procedure
3. Samsung will also leave some extra internal space for the battery.
What we are speculating is that…
1. Samsung Galaxy S8 may have a double portion of streamline curved edges. Samsung is likely to enhance a double portion of the great screen curve that Galaxy S7 had. Even though this tie round it is very likely to extend the curve to the back cover as well. While to the consumer that will be an iconic design to show off; Samsung will make it an identity that no other competitor rivals.
2. Samsung is likely to launch its own AI assistantknown as Bixby as a substitute to Google Assistant. Apparently, Bixby will be supporting between 7 and 8 languages.