Track your package from China Post by shipping tracking number
Track & Notify
Do you want to write a review? Write review
About Posten Norge / Bring
Poste Norge / Posten Norge or Norway Post is the name of the Norweigen Postal Service. The word Posten means the post other mail in Norwegian. The company, owned by the Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications has a monopoly on distribution of letters weighing less than 50g throughout the country.
There are 30 post offices in Norway, in addition to 1400 outlets in retail stores.
In 2002 Norway Post acquired 57% of the shares of a private Swedish postal company, CityMail and acquired the remaining 43% in the first quarter of 2006. Norway Post also owns, or partly owns Nor-Cargo, Frigoscandia, Box Solutions, Box- Group/-Delivery, Pan Nordic Logistics (PNL), Scanex B.V., Nettlast Hadeland, many of which have their own subsidiaries
NORWAY POST offers you the mails at one place. With Digipost you can receive all kinds of mail digitally from other people, businesses and the public sector. Keep your mail as long as you wish and have it available everywhere. The service is free of charge.
When you want to send package in Norway or around the world, we have different range of services that suit practically any situation. We provide you the best and affordable service for NORWAY POST provide you the self packed option in which you can self packed the parcel by the way you want. When you want to send parcels in Norway - Self-packed
- The parcel is traceable
- Norgespakke “self-packed” is independent of the size limits of our standard boxes
- Damaged or lost parcels are compensated for up to NOK 10.000,-
Norway Post offers you the cash on delivery option in which we require the payment for you,
- The recipient receives the parcel against payment
- Posten Norge transfer payment to your account - safe for both seller and payer
- Create and print your postage and address details - pay by payment card.
Prices for the parcels according to the weight, actual weight is the weight of the parcel regardless of its size.
Several of our parcel services are based on the weight according to dimensions (volume) rather than actual weight. If the volume weight is more than the actual weight then the price to send the parcel will be determined by volume weight after delivery on submission.
It is thus the method used to calculate the weight of the parcel which determines whether you pay the large or a small parcel rate.
Europe excl, Faeroe Islands and Greenland - basic price NOK 289, added price per kg NOK 21.
The rest of the world - basic price NOK 289, added price per kg NOK 50.
Prices additional per package:
Special goods* NOK 109, Packages to Svalbard NOK 218.
Return: Same price as for new corresponding package.
- packages with length over 120 cm, width over 60 cm and/or height over 60 cm
- packages without outer packaging
- packages in a roll shape.
All prices are in NOK, and are subject to change. International freight is not subject to VAT. The prices include export duty, transport and delivery to the addressee's post office. Maximum weight is 20 kg. NORWAY POST Also provide you the home delivery option.
When you can't collect your pack/letter at the post office
- Have parcels and letters delivered to your door between 5 and 9 pm instead of collecting them from the Post Office.
- You will receive an SMS when the consignment is on its way and we'll call you 30 to 60 minutes before we arrive
- Choose you delivery day. This service is available in most towns and conurbations.