Popular Chinese shopping sites
The Popularity or Chinese Shopping Sites – Is It Safe to Shop from the China Online Shopping Sites
There is no doubt that online shopping is extremely popular in China. It is booming, making China a leading global market for e-commerce.
Why is China Online Shopping Popular? There are many reasons why Chinese online shopping sites are popular among the online buyers around the world. Not only are they a favorite destination for all online shopaholics looking to purchase anything online from consumer electronics to furniture, but they offer cheaper prices and greater convenience when shopping online.
Is It Safe to Buy from Chinese Shopping Sites
Many online buyers ask – Is it safe to buy from Chinese shopping sites? The answer is - absolutely YES!
However, there are few important things that every online buyer should consider when buying online.
1. Seller Feedback – Before purchasing online, you need to check the seller feedback first - the number of feedback points received and the total feedback percentage. Depending on the Chinese shopping website and the number of feedback points received, make sure always to buy from sellers (merchants) who have at least 95% positive feedback rating. This will ensure a pleasant and safe shopping experience.
2. Product Feedback – Think of this as a product review. The products feedback will show you how many buyers liked the products and you can decide whether or not the product is actually good. When buying on the Chinese e-shop, make sure the product has at least 10 positive comments or reviews before purchasing it. By following our advice, you will protect yourself from any unpleasant surprises.
3. Payment Method – The safest payment method to use when buying online on a cheap website is to use a credit card. Using a card as a payment option gives you maximum protection in case there is a problem or something doesn’t work out.
4. Buyer Protection – When it comes to whether or not it is safe to shop on the e-shop from China, buyer protection plays the most important role. Usually, the Chinese sites do an excellent job in making sure that the buyer is safe. Nearly all Chinese e-shop sites offer a full refund if something goes wrong with your order (if the product is not as described or you didn’t receive your order).
Why Chinese Shopping Websites Are Popular?
They are popular as they can offer you many advantages when shopping online.
Advantages of shopping online on Chinese sites:
- Save Time and Energy – these e-shops can offer you the best selection of products available online. You can buy everything you need at one place in no time.
- Comparison of Prices – The advanced innovation of sites enables you to check and compare prices with just a few clicks.
- 24/7 Availability – China online shopping sites are open 24/7 so you can shop whenever you want from wherever you want.
- Easy to Search Products You Want to Buy – If you are looking for a specific product all you need to do is to use the search tool on the website.
Are China Online Shopping Sites Reliable?
China online shopping sites are safe and reliable. Still, when shopping on a Chinese shopping site online, make sure to check:
- The Seller’s Feedback Before Buying
- The Price of The Product (in order to avoid scam, choose a product with a price that is not too far too low)
- Your Order When You Will Receive It
If you apply these tips, you will experience a safe and positive shopping experience. Some of these shopping sites provide you with more protections than others, however, if you pay attention you will successfully avoid a problem or a negative surprise. If you want to save a lot of money, Chinese online shopping sites are a fantastic option.
When it comes to the product quality from China, you should know that the quality of the China-made products is constantly improving due to the more efficient production techniques, enhanced manufacturing processes, and top quality control measures.
In other words, you can expect nothing less but a quality China-made products. The Chinese manufacturers are actively competing with some of the global brands in terms of accessibility, innovation, quality and affordability while keeping low production and low shipping costs as well.
Ensuring high-quality is one of the most important tasks associated with China manufacturing.
There are few shipping methods when it comes to shipping from China. Usually provide these top 5 shipping couriers:
- 1. DHL (Delivery time is 3-7 business days to the US and most EU countries)
- 2. FedEx (Delivery time is 3-7 business days to the US and most EU countries)
- 3. EMS (Delivery time is 5-10 business days to the US and most EU countries)
- 4. UPS (Delivery time is 3-7 business days to the US and most EU countries)
- 5. TNT (Delivery time is 3-7 business days to the US and most EU countries)
However, the best sites provide Air Mail (China Post) as a shipping courier. Air Mail (China Post) is usually the free shipping option available. Delivery time is between 10 and 20 business days to the US and most EU countries.
The shopping sites attract the attention of shoppers from all around the world. It is because over the best selection of products, lowest shipping cost (or shipping free of charge), and the best online prices.
Top 10 cheap Chinese online shopping sites in English:
- 1. Lightinthebox.com
- 2. Miniinthebox.com
- 3. Delaextreme.com
- 4. Dealsmachine.com
- 5. Sammydress.com
- 6. Banggood.com
- 7. Eachbuyer.com
- 8. Focalprice.com
- 9. Tmart.com
- 10. Everbuying.com
Wholesales sites are becoming more and more popular. The reason – wholesale discounted prices!
Here are the top 10 best Wholesale sites to visit:
- 1. Lightinthebox.com
- 2. Tomtop.com
- 3. Chinavasion.com
- 4. Aliexpress.com
- 5. Everbuying.com
- 6. Focalprice.com
- 7. DealExtreme.com
- 8. Chinabuye.com
- 9. Pandawill.com
- 10. Dealsmachine.com
Lastes from FindPare blog - Shopping tips
The latest leak of Sony Xperia XZ1 has surfaced on the internet, showing the body design of the device from all angles. This new information reaffirms the previous image of Xperia XZ1’s rear panel. Along with the...