Track your package from China Post by shipping tracking number
Track & Notify
Do you want to write a review? Write review
About DHL eCommerce
DHL e-Commerce is a part of Post- ecommerce-Parcel (PeP) division of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It provides services that maintains development across the domestic borders and domestic e-Commerce too. They are expert in cross border shipping, e-Commerce logistics and domestic services which also includes multi-channel last mile delivery in few selected markets of Asia Pacific and America. They provide standard domestic and international parcel pickup, delivery and return solutions for business customers as well as e-Commerce logistics and facilitation services and operate on world’s largest network for international shipping services with connections to over 220 countries and territories
DHL is a part of German logistics company Deutsche Post which is the world’s largest logistics company particularly in sea and airmail and world’s tenth largest employers with 480000 employees. DHL was originally found in the year 1969 to deliver documents between Francisco and Honolulu. The company later on started expanding its services throughout the world from the year 1970.
DHL has a minor partnership .with USPS, which allows DHL to deliver small packages to recipient through the USPS network known as DHL Global Mail, now known as DHL e-Commerce.
DHL e commerce is one division of DHL that operates in US. DHL e commerce’s packages cannot be tracked by DHL’s universal courier tracking system. They have a separate tracking system for DHL e commerce. DHL e commerce has expedited shipping process and workshare partnership with US Postal services. Their local carrier handle both final mile delivery and return pickups, enabling you to reliably reach more than 154 million addresses six days a week.
In 1998, Deutsche Post started to acquire shares in DHL and finally reached the majority ownership in 2001 i.e. 51% shares and completed the purchase in 2002 after acquiring rest 49% shares.
DHL’s global headquarters are part of Deutsche Post headquarters in Bonn. Headquarters of America are situated in Plantation, Florida, USA while its Asia Pacific headquarters are located in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. The European hub is Leipzig in Germany.
For any queries related to business or domestic services of DHL ecommerce DHL’s contact centre can be approached. They can help you with everything with shipment tracking, billing assistance, technical support, fraud prevention tips, freight transportation services, supply chain solutions, warehousing and distribution etc. through its website.
If someone is looking for a career option at DHL they can refer its website which provides several options like qualified and vocational internship, university related internships, AIESEC internships for students. There are also DHL Express entry level sales roles and DHL express local Traineeships for graduates.
DHL e commerce also provides several value added services like
- Go green Carbon Offset which allows you to offset the carbon emissions produced during the shipment delivery by paying a small per- piece fee to help fund the clean energy projects.
- Service disruption alerts which sends you an alert if any natural disaster or any unforeseen event occurs that could affect delivery of your mail.
- Selective routing is a service by which shipping traffic patterns are constantly monitored and the shipping can be re-route to bypass any local problems.
- Address verification to keep your address and lists up to date and avoid the costs of wasted postage.
- File management uses online shipping tool which helps to maximize the efficiency of the mail program as well as customer’s business.
- Shipment value protection to provide peace of mind to the customers with coverage of up to 100$ per parcel to protect it from damage or loss to goods while they are in transit.