Track your package from China Post by shipping tracking number
Track & Notify
Do you want to write a review? Write review
About DPD UK
DPD is an international parcel delivery company that was found in the year 1977 in Germany and is owned by Geopost. The company has more than 830 depots across 40 countries in the whole world. DPD UK is the part of the DPD group and is one of the best known parcel delivery firms.
DPD parcel delivery is a market leading courier service that provides an excellent standard of domestic and international deliveries. DPD group in UK is represented by the two brands namely, DPD UK and Interlink Express.
The service provided by DPD UK is unbeatable in terms of reliability and they have earned trust and respect of senders around the world. No matter whether you want to send the parcel in your own city, in neighbouring town or across the oceans, DPD couriers are up for that task. The company’s experience and use of the cutting edge technology enables it to deliver a fabulous service. DPD’s UK network is fully integrated with ground based delivery service to Europe and many other countries through airways too. For a better peace of mind for customers parcel protection and proof of delivery services are also available when you book a DPD service.
DPD’s UK delivery services include
- DPD 10:30 & 12:00- To ensure that your parcel arrives by 10:00 am or noon the next working day.
- DPD NEXT DAY- To ensure parcel delivery in UK before closing of business day the following working day.
- DPD TWO DAY- For those non urgent parcels which can accept an extra day in transit.
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DELIVERY- Extend the parcel delivery by next Saturday or Sunday.
- SWAP IT- Swap it enables the clients to receive replacement components at the same time of returning the old equipment for repairs or maintainence.
- REVERSE IT- Reverse it is designed to take hassle out of returns. It will combine both delivery and collection in one, hence saving your time, efforts and resources.
- DESK TO DESK- Direct route for deliveries.
- OFFSHORE- Delivery to channel islands, Northern Ireland, Scilly Islands, Scottish Islands with a two day delivery.
- LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS- A fully integrated warehousing and integrated service with the benefit of later order cut off times.
You can also review the service options available for a particular postal code. You just have to go to DPD services and enter postal code of your area and click on show services. This will display all kinds of parcel traffic DPD services that are available in your area.
If you need any kind of help from the DPD UK customer service, you can get into touch by filling up a DPD contact form in which you have to select option whether you are a consignor or a consignee. Then simply fill up your name, email id, phone number and your query and submit. The DPD customer service will contact you through DPD UK Contact with solution to your query through phone or email.
If you need to track location of your DPD parcel simply enter the parcel label number or your reference number on Track DPD UK Courier and hit enter. The exact location of your parcel will be displayed.
DPD UK is also a very cost effective service for sending parcels from one place to another. DPD courier service charges start from just 5.99 pound + VAT which is very less when compared to the charges of other leading courier companies. One can simply drop there courier themselves at one out of 2500 PDP courier pickup points in order to avail fast 1-2 day courier delivery service. DPD drop off international service costs 10.79 pound + VAT and DPD air classic service costs 14.56 pound + VAT.