FindPare provides real-time shipping details about many courier services, including the Parcelforce Tracking Package. Our courier tracking service supports multiple languages and shows you the exact status of your package. If you are not sure what your estimated delivery time is, you can also calculate the Parcelforce delivery time and see when your order is going to arrive. Thanks to our express courier tracking, we always update the Parcelforce shipping details on time and provide you with accurate information about your package location and the time it needs to reach your destination.
Based in: Global | Parcelforce support | Parcelforce official website
Parcel force Worldwide operates its collection and delivery services along with a network of Parcel force Depots and currently there are 53 local depots. These have been strategically located around the United Kingdom (Parcel Force UK) from Inverness in the south of Scotland to Plymouth in the southwest of England. There are two depots in Wales, one main depot in Northern Ireland (serving Belfast) and two smaller satellite depots.
About 25 years in the making we’ve a long history as part of the Royal Mail Group, but in 1986 Royal Mail created an individual parcel function forming the foundations of the business we know today. In 1990 Royal Mail Parcels was rebranded to Parcel force, along with a massive investment in IT and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking and the development of our National and International sorting hubs. Then in 1998 the business was rebranded to Parcel force International. With our Services of Parcel Force 24, we provide 24 hour support to our customers.
The past decade has seen us move into the express parcels market with further investment in technology which allows us to provide our exceptional quality of service. In 2013 we continued investing in the future of our business, enabling us to further upgrade our network with 12 new and improved depots. Along with building a latest processing center in the North West with industry superior technology; ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed and accuracy, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We perform a hub and spoke collection and delivery system with 54 depots across the UK feeding three highly automated tracking and order centers (two of which are in the Midlands and one in the North West). We provide Parcel Force Express 24 services to carry out express deliveries along with 24 hour support and details of tracking.
The largest posters also have the option of a straight feed collection. In another words, rather than a local depot collecting parcels for sorting, a teaser is left on site, filled up during the course of the working day and then taken straight to Coventry for processing.
Parcel force also offers European and Worldwide services and can deliver parcels to many places in Europe by 10:30am the upcoming day, and by 12pm to USA and Canada. Its European delivery partner which is an also part of Royal Mail is called GLS, or General Logistics Systems.
With Parcel force express48, you can send individual parcels weighing up to 30kg-40kg. Parcels can be up to 1.5 meters in length, and the length and girth combined should not exceed 3 meters.
- Covers 24,000 square meters and is a quarter of a mile in length and width
- Nominated to handle 58,500 parcels per hour
- Scanning machine offering 270 degree bar code reading stations
- At point times we take delivery of a fully laden vehicle every 45 seconds
- On site learning resource center adds to the production of our staff
- Covers 12,500 square meters
- Processes 35,000 parcels (import and export) per day to 260 countries and international territories
- Handles more than 8 million parcels every year
- Up above scanners and volumetric measuring technology assist staff in efficient sortation and fast processing.
- A dedicated Incoming Customs Clearance team
- 11 'rapid scan' x-ray machines ensure that international regulations and strong security are always maintained
- A 14 acre site with room to expand
- Using the brand new Vanderlande cross belt sorting equipment
- Designed to handle 13,800 parcels per hour
- Advanced camera technologies for scanning, recording, video coding and optical character recognition