- Italy SDA
- Kuehne + Nagel
- IMX Mail
- B2C Europe
- Omni Parcel
- Nationwide Express
- RPX Online
- Jet-Ship Worldwide
- Rocket Parcel International
- First Flight Couriers
- Airpak Express
- Dynamic Logistics
- Jam Express
- Scudex Express
- S.F. Express
- Logistic Worldwide Express
- Landmark Global
Popular postal services and couriers
About Popular Postal Services and Courier Services
Both Postal Service and Express Courier have very similar roles. However, there is a difference between them that we are going to try to explain it. The main confusion starts when sending a package. Lots of people are accustomed to the postal services without being informed that there are express couriers which can offer various benefits when sending a package.
So, let’s start by explaining what is postal service and what is express courier service:
- Postal Service – Postal service is known as the most regular way of shipping. All you need to do is to contact a post office and the package will be delivered to you within a few days to few weeks, depending on the size of the package and the destination. For instance, if you send a package to US by Royal Mail, it probably will take from 14 to 21 days before the package arrives at its final destination. The good news is that you can always choose a tracking option so you will be able to know where your package is exactly in a real time.
- Express Courier Service – Courier is a postal service but managed by private parties. What distinguishes the courier service from the postal service is that they are much faster and can deliver a package in less than 24 hours. Even though the express courier providers have higher prices for their services, it is definitely worth the money, especially in situations that demand fast delivery. The express courier providers usually use a variety of methods to make sure that the packages are delivered at full speed. Sending a package via express courier is easy and convenient. Usually, the people from the courier service would come to you and pick up the package.
The Difference between Postal Service and Express Courier:
- Pickup Service
- Postal Service – doesn’t provide pickup services
- Express Courier – provide pickup services and usually take the package from your home
- Postal Service – the costs are slightly lower
- Express Courier – the costs are slightly higher
- Delivery Options
- Postal Service – it comes with a stand delivery option including the day of delivery
- Express Courier – provides a variety of delivery options such as informing you of the exact time of delivery or holding the package for someone, and etc.
- Postal Service – reliability is lower when compared to the express courier. Sometimes the packages get lost during the delivery process.
- Express Courier – reliability and security are higher in courier services.
Express Mail Service and Priority Mail Service
What is express mail service or EMS and what is priority mail express exactly?
Express Mail Service or EMS is a global express postal service provided by the postal-administration members of the UPI or Universal Postal Union. They are known for promoting the development and improvement of the postal services around the world. The Express Mail Service connects more than 190 countries and regions worldwide. This service provides convenience and one of the largest delivery network available. Express mail service can be sent from the post office counters in more than 190 countries worldwide or it can be collected from user’s premises. This network has the most user access points, established on post office counters. They have the largest mile coverage around the world supported by the global postal delivery network.
Express Mail Service and Priority Mail Service
- Acceptance and cooperation with any Post Office
- Priority handling from the point of acceptance to the point of delivery
- End-to-end package tracking
- Signature on delivery
- Delivery of products at address’s premises
Please keep in mind that these features depend on the service provided by the postal operator.
Priority Mail Service is a super-fast delivery service delivering packages in 24 hours in countries worldwide (the delivery time depends on the exact location). The best things about priority mail service, besides the fast delivery, are that address is needed to sign for delivery, there is usually a compensation in an event of damage or loss, and the customer receives fully trackable service.
How the priority mail service works?
First of all, you need to make sure your package meets the weight and size requirements. (Each priority mail service has its own requirements). Then, you need to make sure your package is addressed correctly. If you want to ensure fast delivery, the address of the receiver should be written in a clear and correct way. Make sure to write the return address as well (on the back of the envelope). The next thing you should do is to add postage. If needed, visit the nearest post office to help you postage. Keep in mind that you can’t use standard stamps for your package. The last thing you should do is to provide all the required documentation. For example, for deliveries outside the EU, you need to fill out customs forms. The cost of priority mail service depends on the country of destination.
The Most Popular Courier Services
On our webpage, you can find the most popular Global Postal Courier Services. They are organized by location including America, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, and Other.
The most popular courier services in America are Canada Post, USPS, Bermuda Post, Belize Post, Bahamas Post, Dominica Post, Jamaica Post, SVG Post, Serpost, and others.
The most popular courier services in Asia are China Post, Hong Kong Post, Korea Post, EC Express, India Post, Thailand Post, Singapore Post, and others.
The most popular courier services in Europe are Royal Mail, UK Mail, Deutsche Post Mail, Swiss Post, Russia Post, and others.
The most popular courier services in Oceania are Australia Post, New Zealand Post, Fiji Post, and others.
The Most Popular Express Courier Services
The most popular express courier services are divided into two categories: International express couriers and China e-commerce couriers.
International Express Couriers include DHL, FedEx, GSO, OSM, TNT, UPS, Yodel, DSV, GLS, SPSR, and others.
China E-Commerce Couriers include 4PX, SFC Service, JCEX, DPE Express, IDEX, YTO Express, EWS, EPS, GPS, RUSH, and others.